Monday, August 30, 2010

Week4: Documentary mode (150words)

Observational Mode

The documentary mode I will be using for my documentary is “Observational Mode”. I choose to use this mode because I want to focus on the reaction that happen when the explosion occur also to show to relationship between the two different types of object. Observational mode of documentary allows the audience to see the point that I try to point out, the understating of explosion. By presenting the documentary this way, it will give the audience to observe all the action that happen and understand it through the text which will go along with the video that show all the action and relation of the object as well as the explosion which is the key concept that the documentary try to present. By showing what happening in the environment while the explosion occur and explain it this way I believe this will maximise the whole purpose of the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment