Thursday, November 4, 2010

EXP2_Week2: Porosity Lens Brief

"Porosity Lens" Brief - 250 words

As the terms “Porosity Lens” in this case means the way to understand peoples navigate through environment, by flowgraph nodes. Base on the research on my chosen flowgraph node, my Porosity Lens will present the different in time that people spent in different place and situation.


The movement and speed will be the significant part of this idea. Flowgraph node that allows me to control the direction, movement and speed will give the great result to show the “time” that people spend in environment. Not just in the building or train station but also in vehicle which is considered to be part of an environment. Therefore in the Porosity Lens, it will be about the movement and speed shown by people in station and car or even a train which is result in an amount of time.

We will be able to observe how people are transported through space and how much time they spend on each different space. The flowgraph nodes that I have chosen will allow me to do so. Focusing on the particular one such as Vehicle:Entre, I believe this will show me how do people get into the vehicle and much do time do they spend. Following by the Movement:MoveEntityTo node that will command people to walk from one sport to other spot which allows me again to observe their behaviour and so their interaction to environment. And flowgraph node, Input:Key may be applied in Porosity Lens to allow me to control some factors that may effects people behaviour on their interaction with environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment